Donate or Sponsor
Donate to the Friends Today and Help Fund:
- Nature and cultural history education for thousands of children and workshops for their teachers, creating new stewards for the refuge
- Restore habitat through tree plantings and invasive species removal
- Provide special events for visitors to the refuge and the Cathlapotle Plankhouse
- Support events like the BirdFest and Bluegrass Celebration
Does your employer offer a gift matching program?
Many companies not only encourage their employees to give to and volunteer time to nonprofits in their communities, but also will match those efforts with dollars and other means of support.
Workplace giving contributes an estimated $5 billion to U.S. charities each year. Workplace giving programs can be set up in a variety of ways. Some of the more popular workplace giving programs offered by corporations are:
- Employee Matching Gifts
- Employee Matching Gifts are donations an employer makes to match its employees’ charitable contributions. Usually associated with corporate grantmakers, employee matching gifts often are dollar-for-dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation. Some may also give matching gifts for employees’ volunteer efforts.
- Volunteer Support Programs
- Volunteer Support Programs – sometimes called “Dollars for Doers” – can take various forms. Also known as individual volunteer grants, these programs essentially reward employees who take time to donate their time to a nonprofit.
- Donations through Payroll Deduction
- Donations through Payroll Deductions can also be set up for employees who wish to effortlessly donate to a worthy cause. However, companies usually limit the type of nonprofit to which their employees can contribute.
- Annual Giving Campaigns
- Annual Giving Campaigns also use payroll deduction to funnel donations to charities, but these take place at certain times of year.
To find out if your employer offers any of these programs click here
Or find out more about each type of giving here
Choose a donation level below:
- All sponsors will have their logo placed on our webpage, linking to your website.
- For those companies contributing $1,000 – $5,000, their business will be featured in our E-newsletter circulated to more than 1,250 refuge supporters.
- Contributions of $10,000+ will also have a business interview posted on the Friends’ website.
- All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent the law allows. Only a very small fraction of your donation dollar goes toward administrative costs.
Choose a sponsor level below:
Want to donate in-kind items or photos? Click the button below to send us a message and let us know, and we will coordinate pick-up/drop-off and more, thank you!
Cash or Check
Payments can also be made with cash or check; to do so, mail your check, with the memo line indicating this is a donation, to:
Friends of Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge
PO Box 1022
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Thank You For Your Support!